The First step to get familiar with:
All new members that are new to fitness factory have to pass from the Rookies class as long as the coaches judge that they are ready. First they will evaluate for any lack of mobility and stability, and then they will perform the necessary corrective exercises. They will also pass from a core strengthening program to prepare them. During the Fitness class members will be introduce to the 9 Fundamental movements of fitness factory:
1. Air Squat
2. Front Squat
3. Overhead Squat
4. Shoulder Press
5. Push Press
6. Push Jerk
8. Sumo Deadlift Highpull
9. Medicine Ball Clean
These exercises will be taught first with a PVC stick and when they are ready they will use more weight. We suggest all people new to fitness factory start with our Rookies Class. Our primary goal in these classes is to introduce you to some new skills and movements. This is a challenging, but rewarding step. Once you’ve gotten the hang of it, you’ll be ready to enter our group fitness factory classes.
A few features of our Fundamentals course:
• First, we will show you how to train safely and efficiently
• We will start with simple exercises with light weight, slowly adding more movements and weight once you’re ready
• You’ll get nutrition advice and mobility drills, and information on how to make your new habits stick!
• Each class will end with a workout allowing you to measure your progress. Under our guidance, you’ll have the chance to push yourself and put your new skills to the test.
• This course brings results! During the course of your Fundamental training, your body will begin to rapidly change. We’ll encourage you to take before and after pictures to help capture your transformation.
• This course is a value. The complete cost of Fundamentals is less than the typical price of two personal training sessions at a large commercial gym.
• You’ll never understand what fitness factory is about until you try it and see what it can do for you! The instructors will give you background on fitness factory during the course and answer any questions you have.
Our Fundamentals course will teach you everything you need to know to get started with our special Class.